- To provide quality technological education and training for creativity, innovation, and entrepreneurship in the fields of hospitality, leisure, event and tourism.
- To establish a functional management structure and systems that promotes efficient, cost-effective, and timely delivery of programs and services to our students and other stakeholders.
- To create and deliver programs and services that enhance the productivity, quality and contribution of hospitality, leisure and tourism to sustainable social, economic and cultural development as well as environmental conservation and resource stewardship in local communities and counties.
- To promote inter-institutional collaboration, partnerships and networks with our peers, public and private organizations in the areas of teaching, research and knowledge creation, innovation and technological transfer, joint programming, student and faculty exchange nationally and globally.
- To establish an infrastructure with programs and resources to attract high quality students, develop and retain high calibre staff
- To enhance financial sustainability of our programs and operations through enhanced consultancy, commercial and enterprise activities
- To provide quality student focused support services
- To continually improve the quality of our educational, training, research, and outreach as well as extension programs and services
- To maintain a fair and creative work environment that promotes and respects academic freedom and freedom of expression, liberty, diversity in all forms, and hard work.